Thunderbirds MB550R is a great energiser for larger electric fencing projects. Featuring flexibility operation with 3 power levels and 13 pulse speeds to vary the 12volt battery consumption to suit the Australian conditions all year round.
- Digital display of output voltage, earth condition, joules, amps - condition of fence - all displayed together, no annoying menu systems to work around.
- 240v mains or 12v battery powered with all leads and adaptors supplied.
- Optional remote control turns off from the paddock
- Auto power boost automatically increases energy levels as fence requires
- 3 power levels to select from - low - medium - high
- 13 pulse speeds to select from 1.2 seconds to 2.4 seconds
- Built in buzzer alarm and (optional) strobe light or siren/strobe activates when fence voltage drops below recommended voltage levels. Can be set to 2 to 6 kV
- Tough enclosure - O-ring sealed, weatherproof, robust ABS enclosure
- Great factory backup with a 2 year warranty and 6 month lightning cover.
- Quality components used- SMD electronics and vacuum sealed transformer
- Auto battery save function, when battery level drops, system changes output level to low and pulse rate to minimum
- 5.1 stored joule
- 50 km max fencing distance
- 7.5 kV no load
- 5.5 kV at 250 ohms
- 205-370 mA battery drain
- Recommended battery 100AH (not included)