- 58 Joules stored energy
- Output energy is 36 Joules
- Powers up to 140km of multi-wire permanent fence
- Quickscan output voltage bar graph: shows the output voltage of the energizer at a glance
- Mains powered with option to be powered from a battery through an inverter.
- Click to view the inverter installation video.
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily
- Red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Split bolt recessed terminals with wire guide for simple and clean wire installation
- Surface mount technology that delivers superior quality
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimising power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or earth problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and earth voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, earth voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quicker
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppressed circuitry
- High tolerance in-built power supply enables successful 230V operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for earth, earth reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 140 to 270 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 8.0kv output
- Comes with separate Energizer Controller to view energizer output voltage at a glance via output voltage bar graph, monitor condition of fence, performance of energizer, turn energizer OFF /ON, set alarm thresholds, view and adjust target output voltage, displays zone indicators and alarms. Controller can be installed 50m from the energizer for convenient viewing
- Comes with Fence Monitor to ensure constant fence monitoring. Reports back alarms and regular fence conditions to energizer and controller. Enables energizer and controller to identify which zone is causing loss of fence performance
- Comes with Remote and fault finder allows you to switch the unit on/off from anywhere along the fence line. Accurately measure fence voltage and current, with arrow showing direction of current flow (fault location). Retrieve and display alarm status of the energizer and connected zone
- Compatible with SMS Energizer Controller enabling alarms to be sent to phone and Alarm System (sold separately)
- Unit can be connected to an alarm system to notify you if there is a problem on a monitored section of fence should an electric gate be opened or wire cut. Alarm is sent to controller, remote or your phone (via SMS energizer controller). Alarm system can drive siren and strobe lights. All sold separately
$3,213.00 GST Inclusive
The M5800i is a reliable and adaptive energizer providing high performance livestock control. Consistent fence performance is assured even in extreme temperatures and with an unreliable power supply. The M5800i Energizer comes with Energizer Controller to easily monitor and control fence performance.
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
** **Old Model – 2 left ** Pet Energizer – 3 km is a low power electric fencing energizer, which can be used to keep your pets where you want them..
- $559.00 GST Inclusive
Daken BT50 is ideal for horse and cattle dogs and pets. Great for temporary fencing because it is easily moved & carried. Economical enough to make small fenced areas around dams, barns, hay stacks,or cell grazing.
*** ONE only left at this price ***
The Speedrite 1000 energiser gives 1.0 output joule and is designed for farms with up to 10 km (12 ha) of fence wire. A five light LED light bar indicates energizer operation, output voltage and battery condition.