This is a great AUSTRALIAN product ! CHECK OUT THE FEATURES –
- Digital screen displays – Fence voltage, earth condition, amps – condition of fence, stored joules used, mode and menu displays.
- Can operate from Mains, battery or a 12 Volt solar system.
- Remote ready – can be turned on or off from the fence line.
- Earth sense – displays energiser’s earthing condition.
- Fence return terminal – measures entire fence wire loop.
- Built in Alarm operates optional siren and strobe and can display alarm history.
- 3 power levels to select low mid or high power levels.
- 13 pulse speeds to select from – 1.2 to 2.4 seconds.
- Intelligent adaptive control – boosts power level as required.
- Tough ABS enclosure with o-ring seal.
- Extra large terminals, battery monitoring, set up menu and time clock.
|Model||Stored Joules||Max Distance||Voltage |
@ No Load
@ 250 Ω
|Current Drain||Solar Kit |
|MB550R||5.1 J||50 km||7.6 kV||5.6 kV||205-370 mA||40 W|
|MB1050R||10.2 J||85 km||7.9 kV||6.6 kV||335-730 mA||80 W|
|MB1750R||17.6 J||135 km||8.3 kV||7.0 kV||550-1180 mA||120 W|
|MB2750R||27.7 J||200 km||8.8 kV||8.0 kV||2.1 A||180 W|
|MB5600R||55.3 J||350 km||9.0 kV||8.2 kV||4.1 A||360 W|
Please note – energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.