- Stored Joule: 2.33 J
- Max distance: 25km
- Voltage @ no load: 7.9kV
- Current drain: 160mA
- Remote control ( optional ). Turns energiser on or off from the fence line.
- Output voltage
- Earth conditions poor-fair-good
- Amps – condition of fence
- Joules – energy being used
- Mode – standby, diagnostic data
- Digital LCD display ( 3 functions displayed )
- Mains, Solar or Battery powered, ( A.C. Adaptor and D.C lead supplied )
- Vacuum Sealed transformer, for better reliability and longer life
- Quality Australian made product, with 2 years warranty
- Lightning spark gap fitted —6 months warranty against lightning strikes
- Tough, weatherproof O-ring sealed enclosure.
Deep cycle type batteries are recommended.
Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.