EFA FENCE MATE. The most technologically advanced electric fence tester and directional fault finder ever. It features microprocessor and surface mount technologies making it the easiest to use, most effective electric fence fault finding device ever made. Designed right here in Australia by one of the countries leading electric fence designers and technicians you can be sure this electric fence tester is the most accurate and most effective time saving tool you can acquire.
The FENCE MATE is able to show the peak voltage, peak current and direction to the fault in all electric fences, irrespective of energiser and faults. The FENCE MATE needs no second (earth) connection to read fence voltage as it uses the capacitance of the user’s hand (no fence pulse is felt by the user).
Fence fault finder features
- Made in Australia
- Simple to use - One touch operation
- Leads you quickly to the fault in the electric fence
- Clearly indicates the direction of the fencing fault
- Clear digital reading shows fence voltage and fence current
- No wires or clips means no tangles or shocks
- Rugged weather proof casing
- Complies with Australian/ New Zealand standards for safety and quality
Fence tester package includes
- Fence Mate directional fault finding fence tester
- Instruction manual
Fence Mate electric fence tester specifications
- Measures fence voltages 0.2 to 9.9KV (peak) +/-10%
- Current1-30 Amps (peak)
Complies with Australian/ New Zealand standards for safety and quality: AS/NZS 2064 Group 1, Class B, FCC Part 15, EN55011, EN50082-1.