Thunderbird’s new Generation Solar Fence Energisers now include the following improvements –
• Digital Display for output voltage and battery condition
• Magnetic switch eliminates the need for holes through the case
• A.C. Mains charger port is now covered from the weather
• Now available with low and high power levels
• O-Ring sealed enclosure provides superior weather protection
• Non corrosive material for solar panel mounting
• Improved efficiency through improved electronics
Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance.
Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.